The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

Let's face it - New Jersey played well to get back in the series, but LA has been the best team from the moment the playoffs started. I am glad New Jersey managed to make a series of it, but they didn't exactly do so in convincing fashion. There is no point denying it, or whining about officiating or trying to construct conspiracy theories (if there were a conspiracy, the Rangers would be in the Finals).

Let's face it - New Jersey played well to get back in the series, but LA has been the best team from the moment the playoffs started. I am glad New Jersey managed to make a series of it, but they didn't exactly do so in convincing fashion. There is no point denying it, or whining about officiating or trying to construct conspiracy theories (if there were a conspiracy, the Rangers would be in the Finals).

Archived