The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Stanley Cup Champions: L.A. Kings

Kings won the cup so I made a thread for discussion of their victories throughout the playoffs. Probably the most boring "walking puck" series I have seen in my life. I also thought that the ref's calling that hit a 5 minute penalty was basically handing L.A the cup, especially considering almost the exact same hit was made by Stoll 2 minutes earlier. What do you guys think of the Kings' stanley cup victory?

lol kings win their first stanley cup in their franchise history and the canucks still have none haha pathetic and canucks been the favorites to win for the past 4-5 years while the kings were only favorites this year compared to the past 5 years. Looks like Canucks are doomed without the cup and basically are the next San Jose Sharks... I'll laugh if sharks win the cup before the canucks do haha

lol kings win their first stanley cup in their franchise history and the canucks still have none haha pathetic and canucks been the favorites to win for the past 4-5 years while the kings were only favorites this year compared to the past 5 years. Looks like Canucks are doomed without the cup and basically are the next San Jose Sharks... I'll laugh if sharks win the cup before the canucks do haha

As a Kings fan, I'm thrilled more than I've ever been for any sports team I've ever cheered for. The Lakers & Dodgers championships pale in comparison to many fans who have been following the Kings for 20, 30 or 40+ years. For me, it's been 30 years and it's oh so worth the wait.

When the Ducks won the Cup in 2007, I saw how the Anaheim fans celebrated and I wondered if I was ever going to have that feeling. Now that's I've seen it happened it's sweeter than I ever imagined.

I know Vancouver has the same long history without winning the Cup that the Kings had, but when the Canucks finally win their first Cup, I know exactly how you will feel..... proud and honored to say your team is Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Archived