The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Evander Kane will not negotiate contract with Winnipeg

I agree. Did you see the video of him interviewing Miss America from New Jersey who is also a Canucks fan?? He was blushing so red!

Re: Kristen, last year she leaked insider info, I forgot what it was, to twitter, effectively cutting the bridge with the Canucks.

Oh here is the Miss America video:

She IS beautiful...

Stall had 1yr left on his contract and sutter is a hell of a player in the making. They also got the 8th overall pick in a draft stacked with bluechip defense prospects. Aswell as dumolin who was a former 2nd round pick

On top of that stall had just turned down a deal for 60mill over 10yrs.

I think pit did pretty damn good in that trade. They got the perfect young 3rd line center and the 8th overall pick for a guy who was gonna walk in a year

Over his career Matt Cook has been one of the dirtiest if not the dirtiest players In the game.

AV hated him when he played for the Canucks. Cook would start trouble all over the ice and his team mates would have to deal with his problems.

He was almost kicked out of Pit for same reasons Mario had a serious talk with him and last year Cook made a huge effort to change his game.

Archived