The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

I don't recall the last time prominent rivals at the height of a rivalry traded prominent players with each other.

Sure free agents can come and go. But a trade? I don't recall the battle of alberta consisting of a lot of trades. Roy didn't go to TO or Boston, he went to Colorado. Blah blah blah. Maybe there's an example i'm not thinking of at the moment.

Anyway, i'm more interested in returns, not destinations. If the return ain't going to help a lot, then why hand him over to the enemy? Cheers.

TOML

You gotter,

It doesn’t take a personality profile to see that Burke is extremely arrogant and stubborn.

Luo for Luke take it or leave it.

He is most likely relishing in this moment of triumph.

Little by little GM's around the league will grow tired of his antics then bend him over accordingly when he is in a bind.

I'm almost sure this is already happening.

Still at it eh Noheart?

Days gone by...

Sticking with my Bjugstad, Petrovic, Theodore proposal - you never did answer what you thought the Canucks will get...You were pretty stuck on the whole Luongo will never be moved, consensus of the hockey world thing.

I'd say that's what is slipping further and further away.

Archived