Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AriGold

[Signing] Suter to Minnesota Wild

170 posts in this topic

wow, wtf

time to panic

sign all the free agents

Division rivalry aside...

It will be nice to see Minny compete next season. They are one of those franchises that has such passionate fans that deserve to watch good hockey.

My prediction...Dallas and Minny make the playoffs next season replacing Chicago and Phoenix. Probably not much of a prediction really.

I can't wait for exciting games against division rivals. I mean...2 out of 4 at least. Calgary isn't doing anything to help themselves and Edmonton still doesn't have the back end to do anything even if Whitney stays healthy.

Suter, Parise, Heatley, Setoguchi, Koivu........and of course......Matt Kassian....scary team lol

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the weeeesssssttttt cooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssstttttt!!!!!!

Suter, Parise, Heatley, Setoguchi, Koivu........and of course......Matt Kassian....scary team lol

FML the Northwest just got a lot tougher, and no Kesler until January...

Let the Weber speculation begin!

there will be fierce competition coming from within the division this season with the wilds and possibly the oilers. I guess this is extra motivation for the team so they won't be sleep-walking through the regular season

Look for the flood of other signings to happen now. Detroit has to go out and sign anyone with a pulse still available.

The phone in Columbus is likely going to be getting some use over the next few hours as teams panic and go for Nash.

I have to say I welcome the competition from the Wild - Oilers are still a ways away IMHO - must suck to be in Cowtown these days lol.

well i guess the crosby and malkin and pairse and sutter is waaaaayyy more scary

OMG- minnny was already gonna b tough eventually with their great prospects coming up- this just made them a contender for years to come!

At least Wild games will be more bearable to watch now.

I had a sneaking suspicion the Suter would sign with the Wild, good signing for them...

Can't wait to expose Suter for what he really is. :bigblush: