Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NP-4815162342

Versteeg or Lupul?

131 members have voted

1. 1. Versteeg or Lupul?

• Versteeg
    • Lupul

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

if the canucks cannot sign doan then some can agrue we need to get one in the Luongo trade , the two main teams being Panthers and Leafs two Right wings that would be nice on the second line would be Versteeg and Lupul just wondering who you guys would ranther want?

Joffery Lupul - GP:66 G:25 A:42 P:67 +/- 1 PIM: 48

Kris Versteeg - GP:71 G:23 A:37 P:54 +/- 4 PIM:49

Hey Man , not to annoy or bug but you added Versteegs point up wrong he actually totalled 60 not 54 , cuz i was like woah lupul had way more in less games but yeah haha and versteeg doesnt have a kessell but yeah versteeg did amazing last year for like the first 40 50 games he was like a top point getter , good question though man

My Dream would be Sign Shane Doan at any cost and trade for Versteeg.

I don't know. I haven't watched either of them enough to confidently say. I'm not a scout

I would say Lupul.

Nothing against Versteeg but I think Lupul is better.

Although both are sketchy choices, they both have had only one great year after being average before, both could easily go back to just an average years. Although Lupul has scored 25 goals and 55 points before, so he has shown he can be a good player in the past. I would choose him before Versteeg for sure.

That's only my option of course though.

Versteeg. He's a good playmaker. Great guy in the dressing room (just youtube him). His nickname is Verbeauty. Cant beat that.

You can just say no to Lupul right now after the show he put on with Kessel last year.

if the canucks cannot sign doan then some can agrue we need to get one in the Luongo trade , the two main teams being Panthers and Leafs two Right wings that would be nice on the second line would be Versteeg and Lupul just wondering who you guys would ranther want?

Joffery Lupul - GP:66 G:25 A:42 P:67 +/- 1 PIM: 48

Kris Versteeg - GP:71 G:23 A:37 P:54 +/- 4 PIM:49

I would say Lupul if it weren't for the rather frightening injury list he's compiled thus far in his career.

Neither.

Don't want to see Versteeg, the little wigger, in a Canucks uni. He can rap down in Florida where no one cares. 54 pts on Flo top line and PP isn't very impressive.

This is exactly what I was thinking, I would honestly rather have a younger player instead of Doan, I like Lupul.

The Maple Queefs are not going to give Lupul up after the season he had...

I can't see the Canucks getting either of those two. It's going to be more of a fire sale and get him out of here to keep him happy rather than teams lined up to trade for him.

If we do this trade, we have a bunch of good young forwards that are big and have some skill

Schroeder and Colborne can battle it out to see who will make this team.

Kassian, Ashton, Jensen could be solid power forwards for us

Westcoasting, I think u have a good point, I can help but think Gillis is making a dogs breakfast out of this