The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Still think Cam is one of the top 10 qbs in the league but he's not the same athletically. He peaked in 15' and I'm glad I got to see that dual threat monster in his prime.

One thing is hate is how he's always playing hurt and gets criticized for doing so. 

The over analysis that goes into Newton's game as opposed to guys like Rivers, Stafford, or even Goff is funny to me. We all know why that happens. 

21 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Keep burying your head in the sand...

You seem to not care about anything other than wins and losses like the fact your team owner is a gigantic P.O.S.

It’s a sports team what else are you supposed to care about? LOL

Let me guess, you send the Eagles owner a Christmas card every year thinking he gives 1 iota of a sh*t about who you are. :lol:

this guy ... I miss the Chip of 2015/2016 the chirps were much better (much like Newton as a QB). Age is catching up with ya ol’ Chippy!

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Van40 said:

Still think Cam is one of the top 10 qbs in the league but he's not the same athletically. He peaked in 15' and I'm glad I got to see that dual threat monster in his prime.

One thing is hate is how he's always playing hurt and gets criticized for doing so. 

The over analysis that goes into Newton's game as opposed to guys like Rivers, Stafford, or even Goff is funny to me. We all know why that happens. 

Goff is overrated af and a system qb. Stafford is a decent qb with a great arm, but makes mistakes at big times. Rivers is similiar to Stafford, but has a better feel for the game. Cam had 1 good season but falls into that category of making mistakes at big times. Dude turns the ball over way to much.

5 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

I gotta say Belichick and Brady look like jackasses in this AB situation. Your team mantra is do your job? So do your damn job and simply answer a couple of simple questions. 

It's the gm/coach who brought that distraction in not Brady.  Belicheat should be the one answering.  I don't blame a QB for playing it smart and keeping his thoughts on personnel matters to himself.

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Looks like Gregg Williams is starting another bounty program with the Jets 

Did you see the late hits on Josh Allen that got one of Williams' defenders fined? 

There was one where he tried to blow out Allen's knee out from behind that was so long after he threw the ball that none of the refs saw it happen.  3rd and 4th hit in the video below.

Edited by SabreFan1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Did you see the late hits on Josh Allen that got one of Williams' defenders fined? 

There was one where he tried to blow out Allen's knee out from behind that was so long after he threw the ball that none of the refs saw it happen.  3rd and 4th hit in the video below.

Yup. Same player in all 3 instances. His kids must be off to college this fall with how hard he’s going after the bounty cash

• Haha 2

On 9/13/2019 at 5:26 PM, ReggieBush said:

Goff is overrated af and a system qb. Stafford is a decent qb with a great arm, but makes mistakes at big times. Rivers is similiar to Stafford, but has a better feel for the game. Cam had 1 good season but falls into that category of making mistakes at big times. Dude turns the ball over way to much.

That's a good description. On the infrequent occasion that I watch the Lions play, I always end up wonder why MS isn't a star with that kind of throwing ability.