The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Driver tweeting about his bad driving crashes killing himself & 4 friends

Grapefruits

Can't feel bad for a spoiled ass young man without concern for anyone else's safety on the road, nor his friends who went along with it. "#frackIt" amirite? I don't feel bad at all for them, and the driver was obviously asking for it, he got what he asked for.. cya.

What really worries me is the property damage done, not to mention the effect stupid drivers like this have on the already ridiculous GTA auto insurance rates.

Most of the people here said the same thing, but you decide to harp on me. That's sweet. No reason to sugar coat it, but yes let's all be sensitive about it on the internet because it's all so sad. You're more than welcome to send your condolences, hell, call 'em up and tell them how bad you feel.

Most of the people here said the same thing, but you decide to harp on me. That's sweet. No reason to sugar coat it, but yes let's all be sensitive about it on the internet because it's all so sad. You're more than welcome to send your condolences, hell, call 'em up and tell them how bad you feel.

I don't want to say I'm glad that they died, but for all the times that intoxicated (or texting) teens have gotten into a crash that has killed innocent people, I'm happy to see that the wrongdoers are the ones that got punished.

Archived