The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player

Intoewsables

WOW! Long totally explodes this year, building on a fifth year in a row where I get better ! 50 goals and 105PTS !!! 7.26AvR! But we continue to fail in the playoffs, this time getting dispatched in 5. Did I win any individual awards? Rocket Richard? Art Ross?

Can you tell me how Tampa has done standings wise the last 5 or so seasons? And who I'm playing with and what line? when the next chance to represent Canada internationally is?

@A1 looks like I'm pretty good at this game now :). Lol ozerov.

WOW! Long totally explodes this year, building on a fifth year in a row where I get better ! 50 goals and 105PTS !!! 7.26AvR! But we continue to fail in the playoffs, this time getting dispatched in 5. Did I win any individual awards? Rocket Richard? Art Ross?

Can you tell me how Tampa has done standings wise the last 5 or so seasons? And who I'm playing with and what line? when the next chance to represent Canada internationally is?

@A1 looks like I'm pretty good at this game now :). Lol ozerov.

You think you exploded this year. Ha

Crommington had 23 points in 79 games last year with the Islanders. He signed with the Phlyers in the offseason and scored 110 points in 80 games!!!!!! I thought I was a complete bust, but the Islanders must have been playing me on the 3rd/4th line.

sts51g_launch.gif=Crommington

lol I thought you were scoring at least 40 points per season.

edit* you had 85 points last year and exploded for about 20 more points. I exploded for about 90 more points than last year. lol bit of a difference.

There is nothing wrong with my current user pic (Viggo Mortensen). I've always wanted to use this pic as my user pic but never got around to it.

If it makes you feel any better, the Coyotes had the next two first overall picks after your draft and both players are worse than you. Riley Shay (2012) is a decent second liner and Jack McCormick (2013) is a 4th line center/AHLer. The next couple first overall picks were nothing special either.

Archived