The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

I've really been enjoying the fake season (even without a single well placed "freshmaker" reference). I freely admit to cheering or cussing with the fake action. *lol*

I just read the first part of the Zombie survival stats. Freakin' hilarious! And biting. Can't wait for part 2.

But seriously with the Raymond jokes! I really should consider making a tearful, snot filled "Leave Raymond alone!" video.

To all fans of the Fake Canucks,

It would be great if you could support me in the Battle of the Users competition going on in Cultimultural noise. Just go to the Patrick Division Voting Thread and vote for me in my bracket and for whoever you want in the other brackets. It only takes a second. I'm the underdog in my bracket and who doesn't love the underdog?

Thank you so much.

Go Fake Canucks Go!

To all fans of the Fake Canucks,

It would be great if you could support me in the Battle of the Users competition going on in Cultimultural noise. Just go to the Patrick Division Voting Thread and vote for me in my bracket and for whoever you want in the other brackets. It only takes a second. I'm the underdog in my bracket and who doesn't love the underdog?

Thank you so much.

Go Fake Canucks Go!

Archived