Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharpshooter

24-Year-Old Chinese Man Dating 12-Year-Old Canadian Model In China

66 posts in this topic

I really hope you are joking.

The guy should be arrested and thrown in jail, he's nothing more than a child molester.

Sneaky.

Im amazed nobody has tried to get at this guy.

Extradite the perv and throw him in jail here, if possible.

:sadno:

Any dad's out there throw up just a little in their mouths?

Where are this girl's parents? And what the frack's wrong with them for allowing this?

Any Chinese-Canadians here know anymore to this story or who can add anything to help me understand this situation culturally and contextually, or are you as :blink: as I am?

This girr racka disciprine.

Where are the parents?

Even if this is a pulicity stunt its incredibly stupid.

The Chinese gov't should throw this 24 year old man in jail with some dude named Hung for a few days. Should get him thinking straight.

Although it maybe disguising and disturbing, what's the difference between this and a couple already married with a huge age gap? Who cares as long as the parents know and approve, that's their business. Just saying...

Even if this is a pulicity stunt its incredibly stupid.

The Chinese gov't should throw this 24 year old man in jail with some dude named Hung for a few days. Should get him thinking straight.

Although it maybe disguising and disturbing, what's the difference between this and a couple already married with a huge age gap? Who cares as long as the parents know and approve, that's their business. Just saying...

According to my QuickChart, age of consent in most of China is 14.

So while upsetting in the West, this isn't too far gone in the People's Republic.

Where is Woody Allen when you need him?

According to my QuickChart, age of consent in most of China is 14.

So while upsetting in the West, this isn't too far gone in the People's Republic.