Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Karlsson

New Official NHL 13 Thread

1,494 posts in this topic

Yea haha. Callahan was the first player card I saw so I was already happy with that. Then a second later Crosby pops up. I screamed so loud I figured my whole street would hear me hahaha.

haha , glad to see that packs aren't totally worthless. I'm still not going to buy them though.

Just played this guy in online versus. Montreal vs. Nashville (me). Pekka Rinne let in 4 goals (3 of them being very weak outside shots with no traffic whatsoever) in the first 2 periods. At this point he starts trolling me; I was about to rage quit. I started the 3rd down 4-0 (despite me dominating the play) and pulling Rinne out in favour of my backup. 5 minutes in I score my first goal, then my second, then my third, and I tie it up with 5 minutes left. I almost won the game in regulation. Overtime starts and I almost score the game-winner 5 seconds in. No one scores and it goes to a shootout. I score with my first shooter and stop all his shooters with my backup. I won, then sent him a trolololo message.

I'm so happy right now.

And I don't know how to hack because I play games properly unlike some people.

Like really, if I knew how to hack and wanted Crosby I would've hacked the system when NHL 13 first came out, not a month and a half later. Besides, is there even a way to hack HUT packs?

What just happened, lol :o

qpgs5h.jpg

11udzbc.jpg

all I really play his hut,online modes and be a gm.The revamped gm is good also but HuT is brutal for people like me and my friend cause we don't get much pucks so we get packs and they suck.i even spent 1 dollar on a mega pack,best player was 84 overall

Same here. I don't waste legit money on that 'cause, in my opinion, there's no point. It's so hard to get pucks when your team sucks and all you can play is the rookie offline tournaments... :lol: My best player is Kassian on my team. Brutal.

What do you guys think nail yakupov is worth?i got two and I sold one, and selling the other

What do you guys think nail yakupov is worth?i got two and I sold one, and selling the other

Oh, no. I'm not a hacker.

The screen froze and that appeared that I had billions of EA Pucks. When I re-started my PS3 and went back to HUT it said I had the same amount I had before the screen froze.

Oh well.. :(

The highest I've seen one go for is 9K

what about the one I have?its 83 overall with 9 games left at 83

Well it's at 2 days eleven hours left with the bid at 150, buy now 15 000 (I want a bidding war :P) and its on ps3 if intereseted

i got a half-decent team(4 star)but it was all from auctions and season ticket

Season ticket is 25 bucks but you get free hut packs,the nhl 13 game is discounted and you get to try it out early.You can also get to do the same for the other ea games.plus I get one free hut pack a week(or is it two?) till February

Looking for a Burns, Grabner, Richards and good left winger fw on PS3!

i got burns and a few good left wings (sharp87,zetterberg87,parise87 ,marleau87)

let me know if u wanna trade