The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

Just played this guy in online versus. Montreal vs. Nashville (me). Pekka Rinne let in 4 goals (3 of them being very weak outside shots with no traffic whatsoever) in the first 2 periods. At this point he starts trolling me; I was about to rage quit. I started the 3rd down 4-0 (despite me dominating the play) and pulling Rinne out in favour of my backup. 5 minutes in I score my first goal, then my second, then my third, and I tie it up with 5 minutes left. I almost won the game in regulation. Overtime starts and I almost score the game-winner 5 seconds in. No one scores and it goes to a shootout. I score with my first shooter and stop all his shooters with my backup. I won, then sent him a trolololo message.

I'm so happy right now.

all I really play his hut,online modes and be a gm.The revamped gm is good also but HuT is brutal for people like me and my friend cause we don't get much pucks so we get packs and they suck.i even spent 1 dollar on a mega pack,best player was 84 overall

Same here. I don't waste legit money on that 'cause, in my opinion, there's no point. It's so hard to get pucks when your team sucks and all you can play is the rookie offline tournaments... :lol: My best player is Kassian on my team. Brutal.

Season ticket is 25 bucks but you get free hut packs,the nhl 13 game is discounted and you get to try it out early.You can also get to do the same for the other ea games.plus I get one free hut pack a week(or is it two?) till February

Archived