The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Lei'd Tapa could be brought in as AJ's new bodyguard and debut at WM.

Not sure why anyone would want that, she's terrible, I wish her the best but I'm glad she is no longer with TNA, would rather see other knockouts get the TV time.

SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY

Great to see Hall go in, but the HOF is still missing Macho Man.

Undertaker/Lesnar confrontation was awful. Taker is the badass and gaining momentum at this point, whereas Lesnar hasn't done anything to garner any heat. Atrocious build for match. I fully expected Lesnar would deliver F-5 and be the one standing tall tonight but instead all we got was Lesnar pointing at WM sign and Taker doing the sloat slash gesture.

Undertaker/Lesnar confrontation was awful. Taker is the badass and gaining momentum at this point, whereas Lesnar hasn't done anything to garner any heat. Atrocious build for match. I fully expected Lesnar would deliver F-5 and be the one standing tall tonight but instead all we got was Lesnar pointing at WM sign and Taker doing the sloat slash gesture.

Taker takes an F5 now and there is a good chance the match at WM doesn't happen.

Taker takes an F5 now and there is a good chance the match at WM doesn't happen.

I suppose. But the built so far seems to suggest Lesnar will end the streak as Taker has all the momentum. No way the streak is ended by Brock. They really should be making Lesnar look like badass he is and questioning if Taker can hang with him.

I'm surprised they haven't shown footage (made they can't use it or need permission) or made reference to the confrontation Undertaker and Lesnar had following UFC fight that Brock lost.

Edited by J529

I suppose. But the built so far seems to suggest Lesnar will end the streak as Taker has all the momentum. No way the streak is ended by Brock. They really should be making Lesnar look like badass he is and questioning if Taker can hang with him.

I'm surprised they haven't shown footage (made they can't use it or need permission) or made reference to the confrontation Undertaker and Lesnar had following UFC fight that Brock lost.

Well it wouldn't be the first time WWE has failed to build a match properly.

I'm not a fan of this match for a few reasons. The big one is Takers health. I'm not sure he can handle a high impact match against Lesnar. I just don't see how they can make this a believable match where Taker does enough to beat him.

It wouldn't surprise me if this match ends up a DQ and Taker leaves on a stretcher.

Trish inducting Lita.

WWE reports Christian won't compete for IC Title.

WWE.com has received word from backstage at TD Garden in Boston that Christian will not be competing tonight against Intercontinental Champion Big E. Last night on Raw, Christian won an opportunity to challenge for the powerful champion's illustrious title in a fast-paced Fatal 4-Way Match. However, with the two-time World Heavyweight Champion not lacing up his boots, questions are already beginning to arise as to what will happen next. Tune in to WWE Main Event, LIVE tonight at 8:00 ET exclusively on WWE Network to learn more about this developing story surrounding the Intercontinental Title picture.

Anyone else find it odd that Punk is wearing a fake jersey? Lol. Compare his to Bollig's. Logo smaller, white collars are much thicker.

It's probably just the way the picture looks. But he is unemployed now so he does need to cut back a little bit.

Edited by Darth Kane

It's probably just the way the picture looks.

No. Im on my phone and not sure how to post the picture. The jersey is definitely a fake. He wore that same jersey on Raw awhile ago, and you can clearly tell its a fake. It was a Keith jersey. The lettering was way bigger and thicker than normal