The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Guessing WWE will hold out on the debut of Sting until the Raw after Wrestlemania.

Most likely as someone always returns or something big happens following night on Raw after WM. It would be great to see Sting show up at WM after Undertaker retains the Streak. Either way, if/when Sting shows up, i'm curious to see reaction of the crowd and also how announcers react (besides being shocked).

Edited by J529

Not sure if thats a good move considering Punks relationship with WWE. They've buried talent in the past for stuff like this, AJ could be no different.

Very true. I'm actually surprised they haven't punished AJ for Punk walking out as petty it would be. I wonder if and how this effects her standing and future in the company.

I'm guessing most of you don't use BBM and therefore wouldn't have seen this, but I thought I'd post it for anyone who cares.

BBM was updated today to include stickers (or bigger emojis), and one of the sticker packs they launched with was WWE Superstars.

Screen-Shot-2014-04-01-at-9.07.46-AM.png

Too lazy to crop out shaun the sheep.

Predictions for WrestleMania 30?

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

Winner: Bryan

WWE World Heavy Weight Champion (Randy Orton vs Batista vs TBA)

Winner: Bryan

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Winner: Undertaker

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Winner: Bray Wyatt

Vickie Guerrero Invitational

Winner: AJ

The Shield vs Kane and New Age Outlaws

Winner: The Shield

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship (Los Matadores vs The Real Americans vs The Usos vs Curtis Axel and Ryback )

Winner: The Usos

Edited by ZephyrsSong

Steve Austin predicts CM Punk returns at WM

Have Punk show up during HHH/Bryan. Either Punk costs HHH the match or post-match when HHH attacks Bryan have Punk run down for save. They've got tailor ready HHH/Punk feud.

On Steve Austin's latest podcast, he had the following to say about CM Punk and WWE:

"I'm telling you, I'm going to stick to my prediction that CM Punk is going to make his return at WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans. I made this prediction two months ago here on the show. It's been a long time, I think he's cooled his jets, he's got some rest, and I think it's time to get back to work. I don't see him participating in a match but it would be great to see him in a run-in to establish himself, to entrench himself immediately in a memorable and just a great moment, and I would say plant himself firmly in the middle of an angle, because he would be the angle, by attacking whoever he sees fit to attack or asserting his presence rather, whatever the case may be. But I see CM Punk coming back at WrestleMania 30. Who knows if it will happen. We will know in about six short days when WrestleMania actually happens."

Sting vs Undertaker may not happen at WM

If true that is so dumb to have Sting vs. Taker at Extreme Rules. This match should only happen at WM.

One of the bigger rumors from over the weekend is that WWE officials are definitely considering doing Sting vs. the Undertaker, but it may not be at WrestleMania 31. Extreme Rules in May was mentioned as a possibility, and would certainly mesh with past rumors that the Undertaker may stick around for a little while following WrestleMania XXX like he did last year assuming he comes away from the Brock Lesnar match healthy. Extreme Rules is mentioned as a possibility in order to keep cable providers interested in continuing to air WWE pay per views, while SummerSlam has also been mentioned as a possibility to give the story some more time to breathe as well as elevate what WWE considers the number two PPV on their schedule. Exactly when it happens may still be up in the air, but it seems more and more likely that we will see a Sting vs. Undertaker match at some point in the next year. What's also noteworthy about this is if it doesn't get put together, Sting likely won't be asked to wrestle. So his match with Magnus in TNA may end up being his last ever. That's sad.

People representing Sting at WrestleCon say that Sting isn't scheduled for WM or the following night on Raw.

It could be truth but also could be BS.

If Sting doesn't show up the next night on Raw then it's pretty safe to say he hasn't signed with WWE.

We noted before that Sting has been added to this weekend's WrestleCon event so he will indeed be in New Orleans. For what it's worth, the people representing Sting in regards to his WrestleCon appearance were saying he was not scheduled for either WrestleMania XXX or RAW the next night, and that the WrestleCon people were paying for a round-trip ticket with Sting going back home after the convention.

Brie has pitched idea which involves a match with Steph.

Brie Bella has asked creative and those backstage about an idea of hers involving a match with Stephanie McMahon. No word if Stephanie has agreed. Although Brie lately has been teasing a physical altercation with Stephanie McMahon on Twitter, calling the Authority "completely annoying" and saying she'd love to "slap the crap out of them!"

People representing Sting at WrestleCon say that Sting isn't scheduled for WM or the following night on Raw.

It could be truth but also could be BS.

If Sting doesn't show up the next night on Raw then it's pretty safe to say he hasn't signed with WWE.

I think WWE is doing a good job keeping Sting on the down low. Because he has an appearance event in New Orleans, same Sunday as WM30, before it. Coincidence?

But Sting vs. Undertaker needs to be a WM main event. Fans have wanted this match for a decade. They are both legends and characters are similar. WWE would be smart to hype this up for a whole year just like they did Rock vs Cena.

My Predictions for WM30

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Winner: Randy Orton

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Winner: John Cena

Winner: Who cares. One of the Bellas.

Winner: Sheamus

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship (Los Matadores vs The Real Americans vs The Usos vs Curtis Axel and Ryback )

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Here are my predictions

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Winner: Bray Wyatt (If Cena wins, Bryan will lose in the ME)

Winner: Brie Bella

Winner: No idea. Don't care either

Heyman is teasing a new Heyman guy

- As noted, Paul Heyman spoke with Billy Donnelly of ThisIsInfamous.com to promote WWE's WrestleMania XXX. Heyman was asked if there are any new "Paul Heyman Guys" that are ready to break out. Heyman said he's already signed a new "Paul Heyman Guy" but wouldn't give any more details and seemed like he may have just been teasing. Heyman was asked if their identity will remain quiet.
Heyman replied:
"Oh no! Were going to broadcast his identity and were going to publicize and promote it and present it and market it and make as big a splash as humanly possible regarding this new Paul Heyman guy."

- Trips vs. Daniels will end in a no contest. Trips will beat the living crap out of Daniels. He'll insert him and Daniels (if he can compete) into the main event.

- Daniels will win, when he'll come down mid-match and pin Trips.

- Taker will win, surviving 50 F5s.

- John Cena buries The Wyatt family.

- Kane and the NAO wins, when Rollins and Ambrose turns on Reign.

- Warrior runs down and eliminates The Big Show with his Gorilla Press Slam.

- Usos wins.

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: Triple H (Wanna see the IWC go mad)

Winner: Triple H (Again for the reason above)

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Winner: Cena because he will turn into Super Cena after surviving 50 Sister Abigails and will deliver 1 super charged AA that will cause some big combustion blast that will eliminate the Wyatt family from the face of the earth.

Winner: I guess someone on Total Divas, I don't really care.

Winner: The Shield (I think they will hold back a break up until the next PPV maybe)

Winner: Either one of The Miz or Dolph Ziggler. (With a special appearance by Dennis Rodman)

Winner: Anyone except the fake Mexican tag team.

The Rock will make appearance in some form at WM

It’s all hands on deck for WrestleMania in the sense that they’ve contacted every key person from Dwayne Johnson to Ric Flair to Steve Austin to Shawn Michaels to Roddy Piper to Jim Ross as far as the weekend goes. The impression I have is Johnson will be on the show in some form of a cameo, but whether it’s live or taped I’m not sure. Those in WWE have said Johnson will be on the show in some form.

Original plans for Undertaker/Lesnar

- There are people within WWE who believe that Brock Lesnar should have been booked differently and as more of a threat to The Undertaker, since the only point Lesnar did anything to Taker was the go-home angle on RAW this week, and that was still a sneak up from behind distraction with the announcers calling Lesnar a coward.

The original feud between Taker and Lesnar that was talked about in 2010 had Taker proposing that Lesnar beat him to end The Streak, although that was never seriously considered, thinking it would be the right thing for business. Feelings on The Streak have obviously changed since then.

Vince McMahon made the decision that in the build for this match, Taker never gets touched. He was smart enough to change that rule for the final build this week on RAW.