The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Woah, the Superfriends lost clean. Reigns has a vicious spear.

Also, who the hell were the legal men for the last half of that match? Seems like they just threw out the tag aspect of the match. Teddy Long must be pissed.

i was entertained. they were doing their usual lame finisher parade and then ryback got rocked! that spear is vicious for sure. Love that they didn't bury these guys.

Edited by NoShowWilly

Hate to be an a$$, but I don't even think DDP could help Hall turn his life around and that's why I don't feel one bit sorry for Hall. I mean, the WWE tried to help him two years ago, pay for his rehab, put him in their wellness program and he bailed on that. Hall is destined to be a drug junkie, which is pretty sad because he was a phenomenal performer.

This. I don't have any hope for the guy.

+1 for racist Swagger lol

i'm down for swagger's new look. that manager of his is a great talker. i mean, i knew they were going to have swagger be "pro american" but with a face turn. i did not expect this lol i want to see more with how they're going to angle this with del rio. last night's raw was pretty good for the most part. i think the main event should have been the 6 man tag. i was shocked when the shield got a clean win on TV. marked out

Who is that? It's not Rey Mysterio or Sin Cara. Don't think it's Hunico based on the tattoos. Comments suggest Roman Reigns, but doesn't look 6'3".

isn't that ricardo's attire when he used to wrestle? someone in the comment said it was some guy named luke hawx. went to his twitter and he mentioned that very same video but played it off as if he weren't in it. he does work for wwe. hmm.

Edited by Olias

isn't that ricardo's attire when he used to wrestle? someone in the comment said it was some guy named luke hawx. went to his twitter and he mentioned that very same video but played it off as if he weren't in it. he does work for wwe. hmm.

Comparing tattoos, yep, it's him.

WWE STAR JACK SWAGGER

ARRESTED

for DUI & Pot

EXCLUSIVE

0220-donald-hager-tmz-mug-3.jpg

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger -- real name Jacob Hager -- was leaving a "Smackdown" taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for speeding.

According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana.

We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local police officers ... and later released on his own recognizance.

He has been charged with DUI (not alcohol), marijuana possession, and speeding -- all misdemeanors.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2LU5IqDUF

Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

• Upvote 1

And creative just booked him to go to Wrestlemania too. What a mess...

Swagger is in the midst of the biggest push of his career and is scheduled to challenge for Alberto Del Rio's World Heavyweight championship at WrestleMania 29. It remains to be seen how WWE will respond to Swagger's DUI & drug arrest, but the following portion of WWE's Wellness Policy could spell trouble for him:

"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal."

"Subject" to immediate dismissal does not mean mandatory dismissal. Countless WWE wrestlers have been arrested for DUI in recent years, however the drug possession charge could really hurt him.

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out, but you would have to think that his push is done and buried.