The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I'm not going to get into this...but pot does NOT affect your vision and concentration like alcohol does. He was arrested for it because he was in Mississippi, the idiot cops down there are really draconic about pot because they're damned ignorant about it, and this is really a non-issue. People need to wake up and see that cannabis isn't even really a drug. This is petty bullcrap he was arrested for.

Disagree on the driving part, read up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099113/Drivers-smoke-cannabis-hours-getting-wheel-double-risk-accident.html

I have no issue with people who smoke weed but just like alcohol or any other drug, just don't drive after.

Swagger you're an idiot, you already screwed up your first push, think he'd learn.

I'm not going to get into this...but pot does NOT affect your vision and concentration like alcohol does. He was arrested for it because he was in Mississippi, the idiot cops down there are really draconic about pot because they're damned ignorant about it, and this is really a non-issue. People need to wake up and see that cannabis isn't even really a drug. This is petty bullcrap he was arrested for.

So what! It still affects your ability to drive. I smoked pot for many years and I know how it can affect ones ability to drive. Hell, my girlfriend still smokes pot and when she smokes I can see a big difference in the way she drives.

Either way, it was an extremely stupid decision of him to even put himself in that sort of predicament.

Why do tokers always have to compare it to drinking alcohol? We all get it, it's safer than drinking and driving. Still doesn't make it right or safer than driving without smoking one.

Edited by zero-ONE-three
  • Upvote 2

So what! It still affects your ability to drive. I smoked pot for many years and I know how it can affect ones ability to drive. Hell, my girlfriend still smokes pot and when she smokes I can see a big difference in the way she drives.

Either way, it was an extremely stupid decision of him to even put himself in that sort of predicament.

Why do tokers always have to compare it to drinking alcohol? We all get it, it's safer than drinking and driving. Still doesn't make it right or safer than driving without smoking one.

Because alcohol is ****ing legal and pot isn't? Maybe that's why we always have to compare it to alcohol, because we understand that it should really be the other way around. When my buds and I drive to get food after smoking pot we aren't speeding...if anything we're barely cracking the minimum speed requirement...I think it was foolish of him to speed after smoking...if he'd driven at a leisurely pace he likely wouldn't have gotten caught.

Disagree on the driving part, read up.

http://www.dailymail...k-accident.html

I have no issue with people who smoke weed but just like alcohol or any other drug, just don't drive after.

Swagger you're an idiot, you already screwed up your first push, think he'd learn.

Irrelevant to the situation. That article was about a study done in the UK, this incident happened in the US. Completely irrelevant.

Irrelevant to the situation. That article was about a study done in the UK, this incident happened in the US. Completely irrelevant.

Really? Driving high in the UK is different to driving high in the U.S? Does this work for drinking too? Drinking and driving is better in say Russia or Poland?

WWE officials are reportedly angry that Glenn Beck turned down their invite to appear on Raw. As a result, WWE is now planning to mock Glenn Bock on Monday's Raw and Stephanie McMahon called for a big rewrite of Monday's Raw script.......Credit: F4WOnline.com

Shouldn't they be more worried about that Wrestlemania thing coming up. :picard:

Because alcohol is ****ing legal and pot isn't? Maybe that's why we always have to compare it to alcohol, because we understand that it should really be the other way around. When my buds and I drive to get food after smoking pot we aren't speeding...if anything we're barely cracking the minimum speed requirement...I think it was foolish of him to speed after smoking...if he'd driven at a leisurely pace he likely wouldn't have gotten caught.

alcohol is legal, drinking and driving isn't

The Undertaker returned in Waco, Texas at a house show. He has now made more house show appearances than the WWE Champion, the Rock. And he's looking incredibly out of shape.

BD1wbiaCEAETNvu.jpg

cool story bro. how many live raws/smackdowns has the undertaker been on in the last year+?

Sounds like Swagger is saved from the whole Glenn Beck deal.

- At this point, there doesn't seem to be any major fallout from Jack Swagger's recent arrest. According to F4WOnline.com, one WWE source noted that they wouldn't be surprised if the whole Glenn Beck situation is what is saving Jack Swagger and his WrestleMania storyline following Tuesday night's arrest. It's likely that WWE will focus on the angle this Monday night.

Swagger is to win WHC at WM29 from ADR. That was the plan before he got arrested.

WWE sources note that Jack Swagger was scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title from Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 29. No word yet on what his arrest means for booking plans but WWE creative was working late on Wednesday night to come up with ideas, which doesn't sound good for Swagger and Zeb Colter. There's talk that if WWE officials saw fit to change the direction of the match, then Dolph Ziggler would most likely get the WrestleMania match with Del Rio. If Swagger ends up suspended and loses the WrestleMania match, the arrest altogether would cost him upwards of $250,000.