Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[GDT] 10.17 vs Rivermen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
187 replies to this topic

#181 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

Im sorry.... get into the swing of things against abby? Peoria had 3 pre season games where abby had none. Peoria should already be in the swing of things. One of those pre season games were against the wolves. I understand where your coming from but i'm still not impressed. Please prove me wrong wolves.

the heat games were their first 2 games of the season... peoria's preseason games were full of players not on the team right now (just like the wolves preseason) I don't see what you are getting at. besides every team drops the ball every now and then, the fact that they were not as good as their previous 2 outings but they still managed to pull out the win instead of dropping the game altogether should warrant hope for the season. talk about a "chicken little" reaction!

#182 ChiTownNuck

ChiTownNuck

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Was at the game last night. Very empty, def not the 3,199 that was reported, (Prob tickets sold) maybe 1,200. The Chicago area was poured on right before rush hour, everything was gridlocked. I assume people just decided to go home instead.

Apparently I was not watching the same game as everyone else here. I thought Tanev looked collected with the puck, skated well and was never afraid PIA would score when he was on the ice. I was not happy at all with Kassian's penalties and basically both teams just looked pretty bad.

I was wearing my nucks hat, saw another guy in a Schneider sweater, hollered at him. He seemed to not care. (Normally we stick together being in enemy territory, but oh well)

A win is a win I guess, but I still feel really dirty cheering for the Chicago Wolves.

#183 WolfKeeper

WolfKeeper

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Moar highlights, including all of OT:

I like beer. And hockey.

#184 Wh!stler R!der

Wh!stler R!der

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Go Wolf pack!
This city deserves a championship. This is the best era in Canucks history, keep bleeding blue n green always!
Win it for Ripper, Luc and Demo.

#185 MikeyD

MikeyD

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

link please! you would be amazing to do so!

Posted Image

#186 MikeyD

MikeyD

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

nevermind! haha

Posted Image

#187 MikeyD

MikeyD

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

actually if you have the link to the next abbotsford game tonight i would still be very appreciative of that and YOU!

Posted Image

#188 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,178 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Am I the only one that is not impressed with the wolves at this game. The kassian goal was a fluke and they won by 1 goal. The Heat beat this team by a total of 10-3 in two games. So far not impressed with the wolves. I hope they prove me wrong this year

are you impressed yet? or are you still a negative nancy?

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.