The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

gmen81

I apologize for destroying you, ReaperCrew...

Your compensation prize is:

cancun.jpg

A trip for two to Cancun! You'll be staying at the Ritz-Carlton Cancun, a five star hotel, flying in on private jets and hanging out on the beautiful beach

That's right, vote UMB and you will receive a prize! The loser will also receive a beautiful trip!

I know I've said it before, but I gotta say it again. Please keep the voting thread for voting only. It's hard to go through a bunch of chatter when I'm trying to count the votes. I know people want to respond to people's reason for voting for or against them, but if you could just quote it in this thread.

Thankssss

I've been trying to think of how to work the next round when it's down to to 3 people, so here is something I thought of.

After we get down to 3 people left in each division we will have a crossover. The top rank in one div plays the lowest rank in the other div. Of course after that we will still have 3 people left in each conf, so we will have a conference crossover. Then the final 3 will fight it out in a triple threat voting match for Top Dog on CDC.

Any thoughts or suggestions??

I've been trying to think of how to work the next round when it's down to to 3 people, so here is something I thought of.

After we get down to 3 people left in each division we will have a crossover. The top rank in one div plays the lowest rank in the other div. Of course after that we will still have 3 people left in each conf, so we will have a conference crossover. Then the final 3 will fight it out in a triple threat voting match for Top Dog on CDC.

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Archived