Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nucklehead

Mood Not Affected by PMS-Study

50 posts in this topic

A woman’s best three-letter excuse for monthly bouts of irritability is being dismissed by a group of Canadian researchers.

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is widely used to explain mood swings, food cravings and crying spells that women sometimes experience shortly before their menstrual cycle. But a brave group of female researchers have debunked that idea – and it is sure to set off a firestorm among women who believe their emotional state is more fragile in the days before their period than what the medical evidence suggests.

I dare you to tell that to your wife. :)

I'd be pretty moody too if I saw blood in the toilet.

I dunno man, I had to sleep on the couch last weekend because of "imaginary moodiness".

My wife's pretty good...if anything she get a touch emotional (cries a bit more easily than normal etc) but otherwise is just a bit quieter mostly. And the odd occasion she's a bit "off" she actually recognizes she's being completely irrational AND apologizes for it!!'' :shock:

The first few times I was taken quite aback and was waiting around for the other shoe to drop :unsure: Now I just smile, hug her and be thankful :lol:

My wife's pretty good...if anything she get a touch emotional (cries a bit more easily than normal etc) but otherwise is just a bit quieter mostly. And the odd occasion she's a bit "off" she actually recognizes she's being completely irrational AND apologizes for it!!'' :shock:

The first few times I was taken quite aback and was waiting around for the other shoe to drop :unsure: Now I just smile, hug her and be thankful :lol:

I learned about this in a intro to psychology course about 3 or 4 years ago. I though the myth had been debunked for a while.

So it's all been a lie!!

They just wanted an excuse to be a b*tch for 3 days. We're on to you women!

I'd be pretty moody too if I saw blood in the toilet.

I chloroformed my wife while she was on her rag. Felt great after and started to some hockey. Hours later I go to check on her and she is still out cold. At this moment I realized she wasn't going to wake up. I ended up losing ten years of my life and the love of my life, because I was annoyed of her PMS rages.

Not my idea of a good time any way