The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Schultz Abbotsford Heat OKC Barons

I can't believe you guys actually boo'd Justin Schultz

How low can you be

I was at the game and the people in front of us were like SCHULTZ YOU SUCK! SCHULTZ YOU SUCK! SCHULTZ YOU SUCK!

And they were also like HALL YOU SUCK! HALL YOU SUCK!

Like come on? Do you guys have a life? Do you guys have to go around booing other players? What did Schultz and Hall ever do to you? I bet they're better than you are at hockey.

On a different note I got RNH's autograph. That's my third Ryan Nugent-Hopkins memoribila. I have an autographed puck, stick, and jersey. He used to go to my school so it was easy attaining this stuff.

I can't believe you guys actually boo'd Justin Schultz

How low can you be

I was at the game and the people in front of us were like SCHULTZ YOU SUCK! SCHULTZ YOU SUCK! SCHULTZ YOU SUCK!

And they were also like HALL YOU SUCK! HALL YOU SUCK!

Like come on? Do you guys have a life? Do you guys have to go around booing other players? What did Schultz and Hall ever do to you? I bet they're better than you are at hockey.

On a different note I got RNH's autograph. That's my third Ryan Nugent-Hopkins memoribila. I have an autographed puck, stick, and jersey. He used to go to my school so it was easy attaining this stuff.

Alot of whining going on.

Who cares if a few fans booed Schultz? I'm sure he can take it...

So I guess when Crosby gets booed at every rink he goes to in the East, no player ever wants to sign there because of those classless fans...It's hockey, not golf. Get over it.

Archived