Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derp...

Who Wins a Cup First Schneider or Luongo?

Who wins a cup first Schneids or Lu?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins a cup first Schneider or Luongo?

• Cory
    • Roberto on Toronoto
    • Don't care as long as the Canucks win a cup with either of them
    • Roberto on Chicago
    • Roberto on Florida

If Lu goes to the Oilers there is a good chance he will be first. I hope I am wrong but it is quite possible.

You should probably change the poll to allow voters to choose only one option.

Luongo if he stays here. Otherwise neither.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, here in Van... I wish.

I hope Van wins one soon, don't care if it's with Lu or without.

Schneider, I hope you have what it takes. Still working through my issues.

considering how things usually go for the Canucks? Luongo will win one with his new team if/when we trade him

Well if we go by odds to win the Cup and lets say Lu gets dealt. Schneider. As of this moment, neither of them have been moved so both.

Luongo will win just as Mitchell, brad may and many more did as soon as they left the canucks.

Luongo on his way to Vancouver tomorrow. He has repeated he would be very happy to play this half season in Vancouver.

My gut feeling he will refuse a trade to Toronto. He is hoping to go to Florida this summer since Theodore becomes an unrestricted free agent and will probably retire.

Will say no to Toronto...hopng to go to Florida this summer or be bought out by the Canucks

Luongo on his way to Vancouver tomorrow. He has repeated he would be very happy to play this half season in Vancouver.

My gut feeling he will refuse a trade to Toronto. He is hoping to go to Florida this summer since Theodore becomes an unrestricted free agent and will probably retire.

Will say no to Toronto...hopng to go to Florida this summer or be bought out by the Canucks

Luongo. And i'm thinking they both will here. But I don't think Scnieder has it all together yet to bring it all the way SC finals.

If he had a team that was more stacked then Vancouver he has a shot at it, don't be so hard on him. Team Canada's roster?