The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trump releases birth certificate to Bill Maher, demands $5M

dudeone

or get their news from Bill Maher Jon Stewart Colbane SNL update and take it as credible. I did'nt find it funny, I think Maher can be funny but this was not funny, it was insulting and it backed fired on him, of course liberals will blindly follow and support Maher. Trumps birther offer was just as stupid.

BTW USA Liberals hows that 16 Trillion dollar debt doing? enjoy your food stamps while they last.

I love how everything's a "right vs left" battle with you guys.

How about Maher made a (not overly funny) joke and Trump being the spotlight loving douche he is tried to make something out of nothing? That`s about where this ends IMO.

Classic mountain out of a molehill. This isn't some grand political battle or noble quest of Trumps for charities. It was a passing, mildly humorous at most comment made on a COMEDY talk show by a comedian that a douche is trying to exploit for his own spotlight loving means. End of story.

How about Maher made a (not overly funny) joke and Trump being the spotlight loving douche he is tried to make something out of nothing? That`s about where this ends IMO.

Classic mountain out of a molehill. This isn't some grand political battle or noble quest of Trumps for charities. It was a passing, mildly humorous at most comment made on a COMEDY talk show by a comedian that a douche is trying to exploit for his own spotlight loving means. End of story.

How exactly are the Republicans doing anything to help with that $16T in debt anyway? Seems to me both parties and indeed the entire US political system and it's corporate take over are responsible for the colossal f-up that is the USA.

You kinda make my point, someone has to be on the right around here too many freaking Liberals here and the Dems have the pres so the buck stop there's Bush got plenty of Crap for his actions Obama seems to get a free pass on everything. meanwhile he's put the USA in more debt than all the other presidents combined....Liberals bury their heads in the sand.

I don't disagree on the corporate takeover of the USA either. The Banks are the problem.

• 5 weeks later...

Recall this exchange:

Trump: Many people don´t think the birth certificate is authentic

CNN : But the state of Hawaii has endorsed its authenticity

Trump: It doesn´t matter. Many people don´t think the birth certificate is authentic

CNN: Who? Name one

Trump: I don´t give names

Donald is a douche.

How exactly are the Republicans doing anything to help with that $16T in debt anyway? Seems to me both parties and indeed the entire US political system and it's corporate take over are responsible for the colossal f-up that is the USA.

Archived