The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion about the music/DJ

Sniperslayer

I think it's time for a change. Here's my suggestion, created a video on Youtube for it and everything...be kind, it's my first attempt at editing a video. Feel free to hate on the song, but try to be nice 'bout the video itself lol.

hmmm...I got a copyright message from Youtube...which is rather silly, because I gave credit, etc. wondering why my stuff is blocked when everyone and their dog posts music clips meshed with video on youtube? I can see there being a problem if DJ Dave actually used it in the stadium without permission...

I am happy to say as a TV viewer, hearing stuff like Metallica and some other rock during breaks was refreshing!!! I dont even recall on stupid dance song. My friends were at the game and said the music was pretty good tonight regards to keeping the crowd alive. They said they were cheering and a person beside them asked them to be QUIET? wtf. Anyways.. Thanks Dave for putting a good portion of ROCK in there!!

EDIT: I think this stuff keeps the team alive too, could just be an assumption tho. Regardless, much appreciated.

Archived