The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unconfirmed - Roberto Luongo not at "practice"

carlweezer

call team 1040 they have a couple of reporters here they can confirm..

and im not sure how you want me to differentiate a picture from yesterday and today...they are dressed the same, and are practicing on the same ice!!

do u want me to take a picture of them while they are holding todays newspaper? kinda like proof of life sorta thing?

still waiting for that VERY EASY request to be filled carl.

having some trouble getting out to UBC right away & scrounging up a Canucks practice jersey & helmet on short notice?

Awww hell, just go to twitter, grab 1 of the MANY photos the "swarm" of media you saw there surely woulda tweeted about this epic private practice that no one else seems to be seeing, show me the link to it & you will be validated.

I tend to believe Carl. Would surprise me that they wouldn't be practicing. Tomorrow training camp, they need to get in shape to start next Saturday. Would find it very strange if they weren't practicing today.

But I'm skeptical nonetheless as no one is tweeting about it in the media. If Luongo truly wasn't there, the media would be all over it.

So the guy who has been here since 2006, with no proof & is the ONLY PERSON ANYWHERE claiming this practice is going on is credible... but the person here since 2004, who texted 2 seperate media members, and a person who lives 3 blks from the rink & always goes to the practices out there, AND even gave Carl the chance to prove his claim with a simple pic (hes commenting on cdc, so he obv has access to a smartphone/ipad/laptop at "the rink: to make this happen in less than 3 minutes) must be lying?

Ok. Seems reasonable.

Also, no one suggested they were at home watching cartoons.

weezer said he is working on it, relax, give him a few mins.levitation.gif

Archived