The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Would You Start on Saturday? (poll)

Mr. White

Luongo or Schneider  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No....what's really clueless is that people think having 2 goalies is an issue and going on and on and on about it - feeding on the chum that the media tosses to them...

The biggest issue for the Canucks (proven by the last 2 playoff years) is lack of scoring.

This team can't seem to score when it counts - that is in big games.

We would have lost to the Bruins and the Kings no matter which goalie (from any team from any generation) was in net.

The fact is, the Canucks couldn't score enough goals to win.

Goalie position is not the issue, Goal production is.

Why are some of you so concerned with this? And to top it off, claim that anyone who disagrees with you knows nothing.

We have back to back home games. Know what that means? One goalie plays the Ducks, the other plays the OIlers.

It makes no difference who plays which.

I never reply to these things but I must say that you hit this one dead on!!! For goodness sake people Lu did NOT lose the stanley cup...that I think we can credit the whole team for that one!! We have the best goalie team in the league why would we mess with that!! Lets not forget that Lu has carried this team many times.....

Luongo wont start but I sure as hell hope he stays. We need him. Just in case. Schneider got shelled in Europe and we will need Luongo to step in if Schneider has a few bad games and crazy canucks fans turn on him. Un like Luongo, Schneider wont be able to handle them. Hes already admitted being named the 1# guy has made him nervous. He may be well spoken but I dont think he can handle Vancouvers fan base the way Luongo can.

Luongo wont start but I sure as hell hope he stays. We need him. Just in case. Schneider got shelled in Europe and we will need Luongo to step in if Schneider has a few bad games and crazy canucks fans turn on him. Un like Luongo, Schneider wont be able to handle them. Hes already admitted being named the 1# guy has made him nervous. He may be well spoken but I dont think he can handle Vancouvers fan base the way Luongo can.

Archived