The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Scrimmage | Jan. 17/13 | 7:00 PM PST

-Vintage Canuck-

Weird. Gordon and Joslin's been waived according to TSN, and Corrado has been sent back and will play for Kitchener tomorrow night according to Spott.

I know this is trivial post and I apologize for it being so, but as good as the practice jerseys look (I like the greys), wouldn't it be a good thing to wear the official road and home jerseys for the two scrimmages? Wouldn't it give the perception that the scrimmages are more game-like for both the fans attending and for the players?

well i was listening to the TSN icechips of calgary and feaster said in order to have rosters set for tomorrow at 5eastern they had to waive and send players down today so i guess the canucks have done the same with their waiver eligible players.

They'd take 24 hours to clear anyway, so if case they didn't they could hold them here and then have them report tomorrow. Might as well play if that's the case. And Corrado's not official yet, but doesn't have to clear anything when it is, so he'll just head back to Kitchener.

Archived