The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: 01/20/13 Edmonton @ Vancouver 6PM

logic

Without Lu in net tonight, the Oilers score at least 4 goals tonight and we lose in regulation.

The bottom line is the team is still not playing well enough, and we don't have a second line at all. Burrows, Raymond, Higgins, and Ebbett are MIA right now.

Improved over last game but not enough, Of course this is just arm chair coaching but I'd like to see kassian start with the sedins next game, burrows down to the second line and weise switched with raymond, Also I wouldn't mind seeing schroeder called up and ebbet just scratched.

Lu probably would like that second goal back but what happens happens. Also shootouts suck; along with our powerplay tonight.

Another lousy game. This team is struggling for sure, let us not kid ourselves here. Some golden opportunities missed that should have put the game away in the second.

I know it is early, but there is not much to like about this team right now.

Improved over last game but not enough, Of course this is just arm chair coaching but I'd like to see kassian start with the sedins next game, burrows down to the second line and weise switched with raymond, Also I wouldn't mind seeing schroeder called up and ebbet just scratched.

Lu probably would like that second goal back but what happens happens. Also shootouts suck; along with our powerplay tonight.

Archived