The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AV still a big problem

aqua59

Canucks wins first two games = AV sucks, the players did all the work for him

Canucks split first two games = 0.500 record? AV sucks, the players did all the work in the win and AV couldn't get the team going in the loss

Canucks lose first two games = AV sucks, the players are perfect, if AV told them to not make mistakes, they never would

AV gets fired up in a loss = He can't keep his emotions in check and isn't professional, fire AV

AV remains calm = He needs to show more emotion like he cares, fire AV

AV laughs his ass off = Man, that was funny, but we should still fire AV

Does this basically cover it?

i agree, and personally with the lineup we have had since he has been hear, pretty hard to crap the bed and not have a competitive team. I dont think he does enough during the game to motivate his players, and yes he is horrible at giving young players ice time, and never gave Ballard a chance either just sat him and made him loose any confidence he had. when you play rome over ballard thats a very poor coaching decision imo, when a gm goes out and gives the assets he did to acquire ballard the coach damn well should give him every shot at play good minutes

Once again I saw a Canuck team emotionally unprepared to play. I expect a team as good as Vancouver to blow out of the gate. They didn't did they? They should have come out and intimidated the youth of Edmonton, blown them out. Instead they gave Edmonton hope.

It is AV's responsability to have this team ready. They weren't.

I think it was a huge mistake retaining AV. He's the weak link. Any one else feel this way?

regardless you play the guy you gave up alot to get. Just like last night imo i think we should have started schneider, give him the confidence and show him you have faith in him. You dont think he would be fresh, he played less than half a game.

And yes for the poster that said, move kassian with the sedins, totally agree. As do i agree that the 2nd line should have burrows and higgins on it, not mason fall down all the time raymond.

Sorry but the lines he chooses to put on the ice the 1st two games dont give us the best chance to win

Archived