The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Eager out with concussion from Kassian Fight (confirmed)

Jinx_RK17

Who are all these people saying "I wouldn't wish a concussion on anyone, poor Eager". If I was on the ice during that hit on Daniel/punch on Colby I would have nearly killed the guy. Concussion would be the least of his worries. That is so incredibly beyond something you do in a game and this guy does it over and over. If someone went knee on knee on Eager, I'd send the guy chocolates and flowers. Same goes for Marchand. The only way these guys stop getting away with their crap is when players start sending them to the hospital for their actions.

So I guess you are a big fan of Bertuzzi "defending his captain" then too eh? Has Eager actually sent anybody to the hospital with any of his hits? One thing I am certain of; if he were a Canuck he would be a fan favorite. Antics aside he could play for my team. At least he doesn't bite or pull people's hair.

So I guess you are a big fan of Bertuzzi "defending his captain" then too eh? Has Eager actually sent anybody to the hospital with any of his hits? One thing I am certain of; if he were a Canuck he would be a fan favorite. Antics aside he could play for my team. At least he doesn't bite or pull people's hair.

Aww, thema......are you telling me you wouldn't bite the finger of some ass trying to shove their finger(s) down your throat? Bad example.......I'll give ya the hair pulling thing,though, not terribly on-ice cool even if it's in reaction to something said person is doing to you.....

And no, Eager would not be this fan's favourite by a long shot.

What exactly did he do last year to "our organization"? Check a Sedin? Heavens! Quick, "Bertuzzi" him!

To all you people gloating that a Canuck injured another player by starting a fight with him I say that the karma fairy has a nasty way of getting even with such sentiments. I love Kass as much as anyone and was delighted to see him tune up Eager but gloating over his getting a concussion is so typical of the whiny classless attitudes of some fans here. Let's hope the karma fairy isn't listening.

You had best hope the "karma fairy" is not listening, as flaunting a fairy of any kind can be dangerous .. your sentiments leave you open to a visit from Tinkerbell .. I have seen worse acts of violence on the ice than what Bertuzzi did to Moore that went unpenalized .. IF there is a karma fairy, then Mark Messier is bound to die slowly of some rectal disease .. how fitting ..

One more thing. Remember when Ben Eager played for San Jose, took dumb penalties that ended San Jose' playoff hopes. From what I've read he's not been endeared by Edmonton fans either. Also his brawling in a bar with his brother during the lockout wasn't good for his career. Ben Eager is having what one can only call a moronic hockey career. If he keeps it up he'll be compared to Sean Avery. The parents must be so proud.

Thanks for coming out Ben!

Archived