The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary 1 @ Canucks 5

The Magician

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows/Kassian

Booth - Kesler - Burrows/Kassian

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Lapierre - Malholtra/Weise/Volpatti

I like it! Ebbett can go eff himself - I only say this after watching the Wolves all season, and having to sit through Schroeder playing second fiddle to Ebbett.

I usually prefer the short version of the PGT reply but I'm gunna go deep on this one.

Credit to the Flames, and especially Irving. Their lineup is decimated and I thought they had a good road game going until midway through the second.

Schneids: love the kid! He, unfairly IMO, took the blame in the season opener but has been exactly what I expected of him since then. Hope he wins the coin flip for nexr game. ;)

Kass: even when he's not scoring he still looks solid out there. For those of you older nuck fans, does he not remind you of a young Trevor?? His long legs skating and the heart he shows sometimes brings up old memories.

Schroeder: congrats buddy!! He's been so good out there and I'm glad that AV sees it too! If he gets on a roll....ROTY candidate??

Sedins: so happy they look to be back in form. Looking forward to Hanks historic night!

5 in a row! Just can't wait until we get Kes back. With the best goaltending duo, deep D and forwards...this can be a really scary team. :)

Archived