The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]: We stink at Shootouts 3 - Blues 4

Ugli Fruit

Burrows and the Sedins have been fine, in the playoffs they continue to produce for us. They aren't the problem.

We have plenty of size.

Kesler is big, Booth is big, and strong and powerful, Kassian is huge and is capable of being a top 6 forward, Higgins brings grit, The Sedins are tough, they battle through checks and always produce, Burrows has decent size, is gritty and doesn't back down. Raymond isn't as soft as people think, and his speed makes up for his lack of natural grit.

I just don't see that issue. It isn't why we lost, infact we won those battles tonight.

If MG and the organisation shared your thought they would not have started Kassian on the 1st line. Sedins asked for him on their line and on the PP. Clearly he's not ready hence the demotion to the 2nd line and soon to the 3rd after a terrible 2 games.

Again I'm not taking about 1 period, 1 game or 1 playoff series. I'm not talking about tonight. I'm talking about building a Stanley Cup winner.

I guess we agree to disagree. I think this team needs to get bigger. No doubt in my mind. Not bigger on the 4th line (I'd take that too), We need to get bigger on the top 6 and Defense.

Can we just stop this both goalies playing BS and just trade a damn goalie already? Like seriously, I'm sick of seeing a new thread pop up every time a starter is announced. I'm sick AV going to the next goalie each time that goalie does crap. It shows typical Canucks every time, losing faith in one, so off to the next. If we go in this years playoffs with both goalies, you can be sure that a cup is not coming here. We need another piece that will only come from a Schneider/Luongo trade.

Archived