The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Flames

-Vintage Canuck-

Generally speaking, coaches don't get penalties for yacking at the refs. How often does that call get made, like one out of a hnudred, two hundred? And as we all know AV has no prior history with being a shi* disturber, so this makes no sense. He must have said something realllly bad.

I think the Canucks have tuned out AV and staff .. Luongo was some pissed when he got to the bench for the extra attacker .. not a happy place to be right now .. Ballard for Komisarek .. AV will develop a crush quickly and at least one of our D will try to clear the front of the net ..

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph

#canucks Luongo, H.Sedin both said travel was not an issue. Legs were there from start, couldn't pull away from #flames in 1st 40 minutes.

I couldn't find a video of it, but did anyone else notice Bob Hartley losing his sh*t during the game (I want to say 2nd period), screaming and cursing at the refs? Interesting he didn't get a call....

Cheer up guys. The Canucks played a hell of a game last night and beat LA, For this game against Calgary, travel rigours and fatigue must be an issue. Back to back games, Sunday morning flight following the Saturday game, which became an afternoon flight because of weather delays and they arrived in Calgary a few hours before the game started. This is uncharacteristic of me to sound so positive lol, But under normal circumstances a game against Calgary wouldnt be this challenging.

Cheer up guys. The Canucks played a hell of a game last night and beat LA, For this game against Calgary, travel rigours and fatigue must be an issue. Back to back games, Sunday morning flight following the Saturday game, which became an afternoon flight because of weather delays and they arrived in Calgary a few hours before the game started. This is uncharacteristic of me to sound so positive lol, But under normal circumstances a game against Calgary wouldnt be this challenging.

1 more goal and the goalie gets completly outplayed? Their goalie had to outplay our team to give the Flames a chance to win...Goalies don't really compete or outplay other goalies. I guess then you can say Schnieder who hasn't played a full season yet outplayed Quick the Conn Smythe winner.

Archived