The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

When is it time to panic? Canucks are 3-5-1 in last 9 games

DonaldBrashear

I agree that deals should be done now. Why wait until the deadline and you have only a few games to work any acquisitions into your line up and systems. Goalie involved or not, we need to make a trade or two and get some immediate help. I wouldn't be against removing the entire coaching staff (goalie coach excluded) if we don't see the conference finals this year.

It is soo obvious watching the players reactions, coaches reactions.. This is needs a god damn shakeup and it starts with the coaches. Its a ???? country club mentality. Henrik laughing around with a Columbus player after taking a penalty, Alberts with a nonchalant who gives a frack look after his penalty.. This team needs a change bad.

It is soo obvious watching the players reactions, coaches reactions.. This is needs a god damn shakeup and it starts with the coaches. Its a ???? country club mentality. Henrik laughing around with a Columbus player after taking a penalty, Alberts with a nonchalant who gives a frack look after his penalty.. This team needs a change bad.

I hate to say it but if something isn't done right NOW we won't make the playoffs. None of the boys seem to care, even Tanev was playing badly tonight :sadno: I pray he was just having a bad night and hasn't been affected by the rest of those lazy players. The have NO heart. I blame AV. He should go into that room and tear a hole into them, he should make them cry, he should do everything in his power to show them how disgusting it is for them to lose this badly to Columbus. He should do this but he will just sit back and chew his gum and do nothing.

I hate to say it but if something isn't done right NOW we won't make the playoffs. None of the boys seem to care, even Tanev was playing badly tonight :sadno: I pray he was just having a bad night and hasn't been affected by the rest of those lazy players. The have NO heart. I blame AV. He should go into that room and tear a hole into them, he should make them cry, he should do everything in his power to show them how disgusting it is for them to lose this badly to Columbus. He should do this but he will just sit back and chew his gum and do nothing.

Panic righting bout now makes sense. We have a good team who is playing medicre. Consistency is a problem, lack of heart another one and finally AV juggling the lines is one of those "wha da' f?" things. We do not have a team right now that can win Lord Stanley's Cup with what is going on...

The Leafs have more points than we do. It's time to panic.

Nucks are too arrogant; it appears they waltz in to some games thinking 2 points are a given. 2 hits a period does not say "work ethic". Time to roll up the sleeves & get to work. Enough yoga already. Here's a thought: practice hockey instead?

Archived