The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best overall player so far?

Zuongo

I'm going to say Daniel Sedin. He's been consistantly good from game 1 til now.

not guys like Luongo, Schneider were hot at the beggining only. Now both are struggling at the same time?????? :picard::sadno:

not Bieksa because because he wasn't very good the first 10 games. Now he's injured again.

Daniel Sedin, followed by, Henrik Sedin, then Hansen, then Tanev.

I find this thread puts a positive spin on what seems to be a struggling season so far.....

Tanev......huge improvement since last year

Hansen ......totally finding his groove

MayRay.......very happy he's improved so much

Luongo.......with his new, better attitude

Tanev has been the most consistent and reliable.

Hansen has been great at times as well.

I wouldn't go with the either of the Sedins at this point, mostly as they have so underachieved on the PP (esp. Daniel).

Luongo was at the start of the season but has dropped off a lot.

Tanev.

I can't remember the last time I've seen a young d-man not get frustrated, or flustered. It's like the the guy is a textbook definition of a stay at home defender. Even when he makes mistakes he gets back into position to minimize a scoring chance.

He may never win a Norris trophy, but he's hands down one of the best players on the team by far.

I'm just wondering if next season he'll struggle with the sophomore jinx? I'm thinking no, because his game is so simple and so well executed.

Great work Chris!

Burrows- plays so well when others slump they slide Alex onto the line for a pick-em up.

Tanev- is the guy actually alive? So cool and calm.

Hansen- solid forechecker, reasonable skill and a damm fine skater, rarely if, ever takes a shift off.

Archived