The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

I found AV coached a great game, We worked hard and just did not come away with the W. U guys need to be more patient, we are still in 3 in the conference, relax. Not to mention the fact that their is not 1 coach available who is better then AV

I found AV coached a great game, We worked hard and just did not come away with the W. U guys need to be more patient, we are still in 3 in the conference, relax. Not to mention the fact that their is not 1 coach available who is better then AV

Half way through the season. Only 25 games remain:

- 17th in league offense (8th in West conference). Calgary, Dallas, Phx and LOS ANGELES have more goals per game than Van.

They generated 12 scoring chances tonight on the WORST team in the league (normal is about 15).

- 11th in league defense (7th in West conference. Detroit and Minnesota have given up fewer goals against per game. Who the hell is playing on Detroit back end this yr? Seriously!

Cory a .920 EV SV%, well below league average.

Luongo a .932 SV SV%, about 8 pts above league average.C

Cory gets' consecutive starts

- 20th ranked PP.

- 18th ranked PK.

- 22nd ranked in faceoffs.

Anyone still not concerned?

Watchu gonna do Gillis?! It's Cup or Bust! Nothing in between ie: 2nd rd/conf finals will be majore failure.

Either Go all in this deadline or blow this core up and gets multiple 1st rd picks this upcoming draft.

Also hire Ruff!

What's everyone panicking for? Two presidents trophies and a jack adams. Clearly we just need to be patient, right? Where are the blind optimists now?

Another problem is we have pansy leadership, a pansy coach, and a pansy GM, none of whom can admit the current state of things and call a spade a spade. For God's sake, I realize most Vancouverites are sheep who will flock to Rogers Arena every game but most of them aren't stupid. We can see that this team isn't good enough.

u know what im tired of..... reading these terrible comments, have u guys ever heard of a little slump, we are the canucks we always pull through.

Archived