The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Lolwut. Did you see the defense against Boston, and Chicago, and the mistakes that were made defensively even against LA last year? Our defense has always been sketchy and prone to atrocious play, especially around the net. Not to mention, this looks like our playoff offense in the years since Luongo has been here. Even on our cup run I think we had lower GF than most of the teams eliminated in the first two rounds.

Nothing positive about another lackluster performance. Fire AV now and bring in Lindy Ruff to try and salvage this cluster fu*k. If I wanted to be ok with good efforts than I would cheer for the Oilers or Flames. The bloody Maple Leafs are twice the exciting team the nucks are right now.

Edler was an all star last year, now he looks like he couldn't make a peewee b team

Bieksa is hurt

Hammer is non existant

We had the 4th best goals against in the league last year, we're now 13th, falling, and can't score

you're stupidity makes my eyes bleed when i read your crap

The problem is, unless our goalies play flawless (while the team arounf them plays like crap) this team has not chance.

Goaltending by both goalies has been average lately but it has only served to expose the brutal defensive zone coverage and offensive ineptitude that is the Nucks.

Schneider has been having a ton of trouble with rebound control this season, it was bad especially tonight. He's lucky that Minnesota didn't get more from them. Even when he's not letting in 3+, he's just not been as solid looking. He's been looking shaky and having trouble with rebounds even on better nights. It's just something he never had an issue with until this year.

We're playing with two third lines right now, and the lines are just a mess.

One trade can change the entire dynamic of this team. But until that happens, we're going to continue to see line juggling, and players fail to get any sort of chemistry.

Why does this all of the sudden become a Schneider sucks I love luongo? It was a poor effort tonight by the team, just like the last 10. Both goalies are good both goalies haven't had help from the team. If you really believed goaltending was the issue tonight then you need to learn more about hockey.

Archived