The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Speculation) Are Flyers and Canucks perfetc trade partners?

Sorry I was having trouble hearing him with all the other potential hi's. I'm currently filtering through them all to decide what one I want to hi back. Keep in mind I'm about 5 years younger so my hi's are valuable and I must be sure to choose the right one for my future... I'm not being rude to dean, believe me.. had he been the only one standing there, I'd probly kissed his ass

Well if Edler was the one moved, we would still have ballard. Cant have 2 or 3 top 4 d men playing on our bottom six or sitting in the press box.

As for trading edler, you only trade this guy if you get one hell of a good return.

edler

for

b.Schenn/Voracek

or simmonds plus

We could move edler but it would have to be for a good return.

Edler for bobby ryan? Would suck that he stays out west tho, which could bite us down the road

Couturier isn't the answer RIGHT NOW. Future yes. But if we want to win now getting a developing centerman won't do us any good. If Luongo/Schneider goes down and we move one of them for Couturier and he continues to produce at a sub par level it does us no good. We already have a young player in Kassian we don't need another in Couturier we need a developed player.

Couturier isn't the answer RIGHT NOW. Future yes. But if we want to win now getting a developing centerman won't do us any good. If Luongo/Schneider goes down and we move one of them for Couturier and he continues to produce at a sub par level it does us no good. We already have a young player in Kassian we don't need another in Couturier we need a developed player.

how about edler to philly for X (probably going to get a good ransom) and trade Corey +++ to jets for right handed DMAN MR.

Dustin Byfuglien ..

You are going to have to give something good with CS to get Byfuglien but it would be worth it!!

Lets say CS + JS and a 1st

or CS + Jensen ( I do NOT want to loose Jensen but he could become more expandable with Kassian and the parts that we get from Philly trade.

Haha thanx.. I was like "ohhh he did not just Lombardi says hi me" and had to come up with something to keep it real.. Don't want my CDC street cred in the gutter, pac screamed thug life when he emptied his clips, I can't go down like a sucka on a says hi down the home stretch of the luongo fiasco.

how about edler to philly for X (probably going to get a good ransom) and trade Corey +++ to jets for right handed DMAN MR.

Dustin Byfuglien ..

You are going to have to give something good with CS to get Byfuglien but it would be worth it!!

or CS + Jensen ( I do NOT want to loose Jensen but he could become more expandable with Kassian and the parts that we get from Philly trade.

Dustin Byfuglien ..

Archived