The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo's new mask

It all depends on how Luongo plays tonight. If he does lights out again, then he gets the start. If he doesn't, then Schneider gets the start.

Back to the topic though, I hope the Millionaires jerseys because our MAIN next season whole our current main becomes the alternate.

It all depends on how Luongo plays tonight. If he does lights out again, then he gets the start. If he doesn't, then Schneider gets the start.

Back to the topic though, I hope the Millionaires jerseys because our MAIN next season whole our current main becomes the alternate.

Schneider earns starts even after playing poorly. But this is AV after all. Unless Luongo is terrible, he should get the start. Switching them every other game doesn't work well.

And we need to keep our current set of jerseys as is. No need for a change.. again. Millionaires are good for a 3rd but that's it.

Interesting, I saw Schneider show his new mask a while back which made me think he was playing Saturday regardless of how well Luongo played in Columbus and tonight.

If Luongo plays well tonight he should go in Saturday, Schneider just got a few games in a row so they should give Lu a few now

Any better pics? Can't really see it well.

I love goalies masks.

Cory's was nice.

I think they'll be posting a video soon

It's nice that Luongo got a Millionaires mask too. Was thinking they only got one for Schneider. The team is gonna look so good in those jerseys!

Archived