The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Preds 4 - 7 Canucks F - 03.14.13

Jab316

H. Sedin post scrum: "I hear AV asked to get a PP instead of my penalty shot" Lol. His shootout move was ree-donk-ulous!

This was the weirdest game I've seen in a while. Canucks were significantly outchanced and out-shot, yet still won. Luongo's been great.

Tanev just continues to be great (team high +3 tonight). On a night where this team got it's teeth kicked in by chance differential, he came out a +5. Ya, safe to say he was the best d-man tonight.

Pinner had a decent night (4 hits, 1 fight, even plus/minus, 11 TOI). Strong along the walls, can get the puck out of his own zone, can fight. Prime candidate to be one of AV's favorites down the road :)

Booth/Kassian line is not working for me. At all. I'm curious if they get a natural centre down the road (a strong defensive one) - maybe they'll be better. Until then, ugh. No thanks.

Can't wait for the new jerseys.

Helluva game, I'll be watching the highlights all night! I love the high scoring games.

Favourite goal? - probably Hansen's. How about you?

Ballard looked fine, made maybe one mistake in his game that I don't even remember at all.

Yet Bieksa & Alberts can go in and make as many mistakes as they want and continue in the line-up. I didn't think Alberts was great last game either.

Its clear Alberts is getting the Rome treatment, Ballard better play next game.

Ballard looked fine, made maybe one mistake in his game that I don't even remember at all.

Yet Bieksa & Alberts can go in and make as many mistakes as they want and continue in the line-up. I didn't think Alberts was great last game either.

Its clear Alberts is getting the Rome treatment, Ballard better play next game.

Bieksa had a game to forget - bad turnover on the first goal, second one in off of his skate, and was too slow to react on the fourth goal. Luongo played a good game, it'd be 7-1 if it weren't for Bieksa. The Fisher one is the only one you could really say that he should've stopped. But Bieksa'll improve as he gets back into game shape, and hopefully this is the start of things turning around!

Oh haha, I didn't even know. Then start whoever.

Luongo had a really good game tonight, not his A+ game but still a pretty good game, made alot of key saves, so I guess it comes down to if AV wants to play Lu against the Wings and give him a shot at redemption, or play Cory in and get him back in there.

Archived