The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

I'm not sure if firing AV would help or not, at least not mid-season and I'm with the guys on 1040 when they say he's earned the opportunity to try and right the ship.

The bottom line is, at the moment, Kesler at 5.0, Booth at 4.25, Ballard at 4.2 and Schneider at 4.0 are all out of the lineup. That's 17.45 million dollars not in the game right now, about 25%.

We're operating at 75% efficiency when our players are at top performance... I'd say we're right where we deserve to be.

I'm not sure if firing AV would help or not, at least not mid-season and I'm with the guys on 1040 when they say he's earned the opportunity to try and right the ship.

The bottom line is, at the moment, Kesler at 5.0, Booth at 4.25, Ballard at 4.2 and Schneider at 4.0 are all out of the lineup. That's 17.45 million dollars not in the game right now, about 25%.

We're operating at 75% efficiency when our players are at top performance... I'd say we're right where we deserve to be.

Posted · Hidden by Admin 2, March 17, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Admin 2, March 17, 2013 - No reason given

Booth and Ballard are vastly overpaid and contribute very little when in the lineup. I still wish Ballard was in over Alberts but we simply have too much money tied up in guys who are frankly worth half what they make. Neither guy will be here next season.

On a night like tonight when your top guys got their lunch handed to them as they did on the PP, it's best not to say anything...so I shall refrain from saying anything.

We'll just think about good things...like GSP winning over Diaz tonight.

Tomorrow's another day...hopefully we'll get some sun tomorrow.

Posted · Hidden by Admin 2, March 17, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Admin 2, March 17, 2013 - No reason given

It's getting close to being time to blow up the team. The core is a bunch of heartless has-beens who come in to make a paycheque and nothing else.

Getting real sick of watching this team for the last year and a half. That Boston series seriously unraveled the team's mantra. The Canucks have completely fallen apart since then, and out of nearly 30 games this season, 2 have been exciting to watch.

TWO!

GET OFF YOUR ASS GILLIS AND DO SOMETHING!

AV has had 7 years of trying to right the ship.....time to let someone else take over and see if this team can finally match its effort and consistent hard work level to the level of talent it has.

Kesler is too streaky and selfish to be a real difference maker game in and game out. Booth is a hard worker but his hands have left him for some reason. Ballard will never get a chance to contribute anything. Schneider starts more than half the games.

The biggest reason to fire AV is that this team mails it in every single game for at least 30 minutes. If they are not mentally strong enough to fight for 60 minutes they need a coach who can help them get there. If they are physically tired they need a coach who will use depth players rather than riding his favorites too hard and overusing them.

Either way, AV is the easiest and quickest solutioni.

Gillis needs to make a trade or do something significant at the trade deadline, the depth is not good enough. If nothing, then there will be little hope of contending for the cup, let alone make the playoffs.

Things are NOT looking good at all.

I would be happy if the entire coaching staff and Gillis were fired.

It's getting close to being time to blow up the team. The core is a bunch of heartless has-beens who come in to make a paycheque and nothing else.

Getting real sick of watching this team for the last year and a half. That Boston series seriously unraveled the team's mantra. The Canucks have completely fallen apart since then, and out of nearly 30 games this season, 2 have been exciting to watch.

TWO!

GET OFF YOUR ASS GILLIS AND DO SOMETHING!

Archived