The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

- We played about 50 mins, and we're forechecking again!

- God I love Higgins. That grinding along he board around the 14:00 mark of the 2nd, BEAUTY

- Puck luck will come, but we really can't buy a goal right now can we?

- Ballard was kinda looking good out there. A nice rush up to force an offensive zone faceoff, never saw Alberts do that. But that 3rd goal was pretty brutal.

- Bieksa's trying to find his game. He got lucky on a couple non-calls (highstick in the 1st, knee in the 2nd), and that gaffe in the first was pretty bad.

- Hank finished a hit on the forecheck and then stood up for Lu there in the 2nd. Kickass.

- Pinner is looking GREAT. I really noticed his back-checking, someone wants to stay up in the big leagues!

This team needs some skill. Grinders aren't enough

Can we really blames the team that we don't score we have 3 lines of crash and bang. Who should this team except to score constantly other than the twins. Hansen? Higgins? Lappy? Pinizotto?Ebbet? Why are we kidding ourselves? We are desperate for a player that has confidence with the puck.

I'm usually all about positives. But enough is enough. I'm getting sick and tired of this. I don't know whats going to happen now. I keep on saying that the Nucks will bounce back, but now I don't think so. Something huge needs to happen.

IDK what people see in tanev, he barely qualifies as a 3rd pairing d in the NHL. i guess its because everyone else is failing in the back end and he looked comparatively solid with ballard early in this season. ofc, we're probably not gonna see ballard again next game, or jordan getting any decent wingers

Archived