The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

As big a game as this was the effort was there for the most part.

We played pretty well for alot of the game but there were some mistakes, the coaching once again was questionable. But there were things to take away from this, the PP looked good.

The real test is tommorows game, we have some adversity infront of us now, are we going to come back and win? Or are we going to fold? This is where the real test it.

Every loss, you have ZERO faith in this team. after a win, you aren't ever around or compliment people.

With all the negative posts just in this thread from you I wouldn't be surprised if you got a day or two ban, especially after calling the mods gay.

If I was Henrik, I would have have waited outside the dressing room for say 2 minutes after everyone went in....then walked in there and threw my helmet into the showers...tear a strip out of everyone..,and told everyone to shut the hell up, don't say a _____ word to me... and let me get changed...I also would have refused to speak to any sports news people...and would have been the first to get out of the dressing room...

other than luongo or schneider what can we trade for something useful a 1st 2nd or 3rd round pick ballard wont get us anything trade are prospects for 2nd or 3rd line players all i can see happening is a minor deal no need to ruin our draft picks or prospects we need more

Did Henrik really give the 60 minute effort, we played well speech?? Hate to question his leadership but i sincerly hope that same attitude is not what is being said in the room.

Were such a perimeter team, its so demoralizing every game to be putting up 30+ shots but really how many of them even tested Backstrom. I hope they don't feel good about their game over this stat.

Archived