The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] B-Lose vs Vancouver

The Magician

again i will quote how the blues play they give up 24.1 shots against they had 19 shots tonight below the average but pretty close

the first period their were 2 pp against us and couldn't get any flow

the second period they took over and dominated and scored 3 goals

the third period they got complacent like any team and sat back for 15 minutes and gave up 2 goals before getting the game back and closing it out

so that being said i could see the canucks winning in 6 or 7 in a series

Now that was the Cory we are used too! Great game by him. I don't think we've turned things around by any stretch tho but its nice to finally get a win and see the dominating goaltending we're accustomed to. Nice to see us keep up physically with the Blues and we did okay in the faceoff dots..the blues took over late but we hung in there.

It'll be interesting to see how we perform next game..

This is what is wrong with Canucks fan. They are so content with mediocrity that one crappy win and everyone forgets how horrible they've been lately.

Being dominated 2 out of 3 rounds. over shot at the same time. needed excellent goaltending, and the dump and chase almost let them choke another 3-0 lead.

exactly this game was good for the canucks it showed how they can dominate a team and a defensive team too so great signs going forward can't wait to see them play phoenix nothing against Luongo but i hope Schneider is starting he was the reason we won this to be honest

Very solid 2nd period, nice physicality and effort. Schneider was brilliant. Edler was terrible yet again. The usual suspects played extremely well (Higgins and Hansen). Great games put in by Shredder and Weise with an honorable mention to Pinner. And who can forget the Sedinery. Defense........meh.

Archived