The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] B-Lose vs Vancouver

The Magician

Its not the "perfect" part we are concerned. Alot of times, he has had problems playing defence. Its not that we want him to be flawless. Some of the mistakes he made were worrisome. Of course he can fix it, but at the time it was drawing some concerns from us fans.

Well ok it was the 2nd of back to backs so I fully expected us to be outshot. That's why we have 2 elite goalies - to keep us in games like this one, and today Schneider did that

Nice to get goals from depth players. The Schroeder to Weise play was sweet.

The two goals against were really unfortunate - 2 bad bounces. Nothing anyone could do on either of them.

It was nice that we locked it down in the final few minutes of the game.

Still think we need to bring in some personnel but I'll leave that to MG lol

Exactly. Does complaining about every aspect of their game win or lose make them play better?

If anything, the negativity surrounding this team just makes them seem to play worse.

Everyone's got concerns about this team, we don't need to analyze their weaknesses night in and night out though. That's Gillis and AV's job. It's our job as fans to cheer them on and hope for the best.

Wow I was under the impression it was every consumers right, duty and responsibility to hold all companies accountable for the product they sell . Yes the Canucks are selling a product here . 18620 plus people tonight bought the right to criticize what they feel might be sub-par product .

How about somebody who spends 12 g on a set of seasons tickets does he not have a right to complain ? Because the way I see it they have paid for that right as well as the right to not have to listen to you whine about the whining they are doing .

The bent over and take it attitude may work in your life but it will never be part of mine .

Would you spend money on a car and not complain if it broke down ?

Usually I find what you have to say informative and rational but in this instance I feel you could not be more wrong .

Nothing personal chief just my opinion , cheers

Wow I was under the impression it was every consumers right, duty and responsibility to hold all companies accountable for the product they sell . Yes the Canucks are selling a product here . 18620 plus people tonight bought the right to criticize what they feel might be sub-par product .

How about somebody who spends 12 g on a set of seasons tickets does he not have a right to complain ? Because the way I see it they have paid for that right as well as the right to not have to listen to you whine about the whining they are doing .

The bent over and take it attitude may work in your life but it will never be part of mine .

Would you spend money on a car and not complain if it broke down ?

Usually I find what you have to say informative and rational but in this instance I feel you could not be more wrong .

Nothing personal chief just my opinion , cheers

Any coach with a clue, would not put Edler and Bieksa together.

Hamhuis and Bieksa is a proven duo. Just stick with that and let them work it out.

Ballard and Tanev are a proven duo. Leave those two together.

Garrison and Edler have to work, otherwise we need to sit Edler, or go and acquire another defenseman for him to play with. Playing D-men on their offsides or with partners they have no chemistry with is just going to screw up the entire system. Of course AV likely just blames Ballard for our D problems.

Archived