The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Hartzell, Laganiere

I dunno why.. the longer this drags on... the more uneasy feeling i get... it seems like every time we are in the conversation of a prospect signing / player singing that goes loud.. we usually will not get said player / prospect.

Seems like Lain signing is much more well hidden unlike Laganiere....and we get Lain quickly.

Look at Doan, Clowe... seems like a trend...

Hopefully I am wrong.

The timing of the hype machine. When college free agents started becoming free nobody on here or media paid much attention. Only that we had signed some 6'6 center who could possibly helpp us in the future, and rumour of us being in on 2-3 more. That part perked OUR curiousity and as Yale progressed WE here dug deeper as to what this Laganiere was all about..... See where im going with this?

I dunno why.. the longer this drags on... the more uneasy feeling i get... it seems like every time we are in the conversation of a prospect signing / player singing that goes loud.. we usually will not get said player / prospect.

Seems like Lain signing is much more well hidden unlike Laganiere....and we get Lain quickly.

Look at Doan, Clowe... seems like a trend...

Hopefully I am wrong.

Isn't Lain supposed to be a 4th line player? Gaustad type? If he can't handle the AHL there is no way he is getting in a game for the Canucks on the 4th line.

Looking like once again the Canucks are not going to have a difference making 4th line in the playoffs.

Sestito is a liabiltiy defensively and so is Pinizzotto and cant be trusted to play a regular shift.

Jensen might be the best option on the 4th line to fill left wing with Booth not expected back in time for the first round due to his size and skill and ability to play on the pk or pp if necessary.

This might be a good way to integrate Jensen to playoff pressure while getting valuable experience and he can provide a lot more versatility up and down the lineup than Sestito or Pinizzotto.

Playoff lines when everyone is back healthy:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Hamhuis-Garrison

Raymond-Kesler-Kassian

Edler-Bieksa

Higgins-Roy-Hansen

Ballard-Tanev

Jensen-Lapierre-Weise

Schneider

Luongo

Archived