The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Breaking] Large explosion in Texas, multiple casualties

It is not your "Country", it is your Society .. a Society that revels in violence, and spreads violence to other countries (see Iraq), is fated to be engulfed by the very violence they use to maintain their perch upon the pinnacle ..

I live an hour away from West, Texas and this is going to affect this town for years to come. It is a small Czech town right off Interstate 35 about 20 minutes south of Waco and 45 from Fort Worth. They have an awesome little hotel called the Czech Inn with an amazing Slovak bakery. There is about 2,800 people in the town and when you consider that at least 150 are injured and another estimated 60 are dead, this is horrifying.

You can say all you want about kharma (which I do not believe in anyways), but the real issue here is people lost sons, daughters, mothers, fathers and friends. Please keep them in your prayers if you do that sort of thing and if not, please do whatever positive thing you do. Thanks and God bless.

Not that I am agreeing with Tearloch or anything, but does anyone else find it sad that when a bomb kills a few people in the States everyone and there mothers seems saddened (as they should be), but this sort of thing happens every day in Iraq and Syria and most people couldn't give a rats ass?

Archived