The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

History repeating itself

Anima

Looks like we will play either LA or San Jose in the playoffs

(unless St. Louis loses to both the Flames and Blackhawks...unlikely).

LA vs San Jose in their last game of season, we will be playing the loser of that game....remember last year? LA lost to San Jose in OT in the last game of the season......

Silly how things work this way.....

I think we can definitely beat the sharks. I still think we will beat the blues, but we will be banged up when we emerge.

The Kings can beat us. They have the fire power and experience. Id rather face the Ducks than the Kings. The Hawks and Kings are the only two clubs honestly capable of beating us.

I think we can definitely beat the sharks. I still think we will beat the blues, but we will be banged up when we emerge.

The Kings can beat us. They have the fire power and experience. Id rather face the Ducks than the Kings. The Nordiques and The Hartford Whalers are the only two clubs honestly capable of beating us.

The only team in the west that's probably comfortable with their first round matchup as things stand would be Anaheim.

I'd be willing to bet against Minnesota getting out of the first round, otherwise imo there's pretty much 7 teams who could realisitically have a shot at the Conference.

If Schneider, Bieksa and Tanev are healthy I like the Canucks chances as much as anyone's.

I think we have a better chance against the Kings than we did last year... last season, everyone was drained from the long playoff run, Daniel was hurt, Kesler was hurt, Pahlsson was unmotivated to play for us, Lappy turned into Yappy... basiclaly none of our lines was working out well for us.

This year... well I don't think I need to list, but we definitely seem to have a better chance of beating them than we did last year

http://letsgokings.c...cks-448774.html

interestingly, there are quite a few Kings fans that would much rather play Blues than us, above is the link, for those who are interested

Archived