The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will you be watching Game 4?

hockey21383

Wow what a bunch of bandwagoners y'all are! You go down with your team you cheer for them win or lose! To everybody else who is standinf by their team When van starts winning again let's lock the bandwagon and not let these fools on. Yes they are probably done, yes changes need to be made, yes it might be time to admnit defeat but to not watch and cheer for your team shame on you!

For game 3, I got home from a party about 2.00am then it wasn't worth going to bed as the game was on at 3.00 am and I was wasted by 5.30 am. It took me about another hour of going over and over it in my head till I dropped off and was wakened at 8:30 by my dog needing to get out. The rest of the day was a blur.

I won't wake up/stay up for this one. I've had it with the old sleep deprivation lark.

Without Question !

Win or Lose, I will watch and support this team..

Part of me wants them to win game 4

but the other part of me, is saying its delaying the inevitable..

and it will effect the much needed Changes with hope and excuses, From Head office, to the coaching staff right to the Very Core of this team

I know I can weather a 3,5,10 year rebuild storm, lets just hope the rest of canucks nation can aswell

GO CANUCKS GO !!

Do whats right for this team !

Wow what a bunch of bandwagoners y'all are! You go down with your team you cheer for them win or lose! To everybody else who is standinf by their team When van starts winning again let's lock the bandwagon and not let these fools on. Yes they are probably done, yes changes need to be made, yes it might be time to admnit defeat but to not watch and cheer for your team shame on you!

Living in Europe gives me an easy out. Might avoid the Canucks entirely next season. It was always better checking up on their results every couple of weeks, and not frantically accessing dtmts.com every morning.

Ill be watching and cheering like i do every game with a childlike nervousness/excitement i do every game.

That said i still think we need something else to win the cup so we discuss that here with each other.

I'll always believe we can win come hell or highwater but that doesnt relinquish the frustration and thought process of most of the "bandwagoners" that want more from our team.

Yes, I will watch game 4.

Just as I have been watching (or listening on radio in no TV available) the Canucks every play off game since 1975.

It's one thing to lose 4 straight to the Islander's dynasty in '82, but please don't lose to the Sharks in 4 straight.

Not like this...

not-like-this.gif

Yes, I will watch game 4.

Just as I have been watching (or listening on radio in no TV available) the Canucks every play off game since 1975.

It's one thing to lose 4 straight to the Islander's dynasty in '82, but please don't lose to the Sharks in 4 straight.

Not like this...

not-like-this.gif

Nope, I'll be in Seattle with friends hanging out.

But if there's a game 5 I'll be there!!

Seriously, I remember some dark times in Canuckland. This is nothing compared to those craptacular years

Archived