The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (4) Boston Bruins

Who will win the Series?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was hospitalized last night thanks to Jim hughson...

We were playing a drinking game... have a drink everytime hughson says "seldom"

Seriously tho... he musta said it a good five million times

Rask was good, but it was mainly due to the Boston defense. You could probably put any decent goalie in net and they would look like an allstar.

Also to the other person, Luongo gave up 4 goals in the quad OT and got a Star in the game.

Nice to see hawks win. Amazing how effective Shaw is on the ice. He was banging everywhere, even Chara.

I sometimes look at the Hawks team and wonder how long they'll play well in this league for. They could really be the next dynasty due to the core players on that team as well as their prospects that keep growing in the right way. Then you look at the Canucks...

Rask was good, but it was mainly due to the Boston defense. You could probably put any decent goalie in net and they would look like an allstar.

Also to the other person, Luongo gave up 4 goals in the quad OT and got a Star in the game.

Nice to see hawks win. Amazing how effective Shaw is on the ice. He was banging everywhere, even Chara.

I sometimes look at the Hawks team and wonder how long they'll play well in this league for. They could really be the next dynasty due to the core players on that team as well as their prospects that keep growing in the right way. Then you look at the Canucks...

Is there an outside chance that both teams can be disqualified for having an irregularly high number of goofballs on each roster?

Toews. I hate his guts.

Marchand. The very mention of his name causes a murderous rage to well deep within me.

Lucic. A bully. Pure and simple. The fact that the league lets this buffoon do whatever he wants is fuel to the fire that daddy Jacobs is pulling strings.

Hossa: How is he going to make it through this entire series, with his tendency to fall like a house of cards?

Ference: Should go back to the sewers that spawned him.

Bolland: I guess the circus is out, or else this clown is derelict in his duties.

The remainder? (Expletive deleted)

Lipschitz out.

I'm laughing at the "superior" Bruins fans for stating:

''if not for a few posts and lucky bounces, the Bruin's would have won"

If not for a few posts and lucky bounces, the Bruin's would have lost to the Leafs!

320x240.jpg

I don't think that either of the two teams made it to the finals unfairly (or to suggest it was fixed) and to be honest both of the teams deserve to be in the SCF with how they have been playing. Can't accuse penguins or kings series for it, they just got completely outplayed.

this is why people who are all "omg ur watching another team than the Canucks ur not a real fan" are fracking idiots.

i'm a hockey fan not just a canuck fan, that game last night was more exciting than any Canuck game this year.

Archived